If you are living in a house but you are not the tenant of Wishaw and District Housing Association you still may have the right to stay in there if the legal tenant dies. If you are a 'qualifying person' under the terms of the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001 you may be able to succeed to the tenancy.

An outline of who would be classed as a ‘qualifying person‘, the criteria for succeeding to a tenancy and more information on how to apply is given in Wishaw and District Housing Association‘s Succession Poliicy and Succession Leaflet