Buildings Insurance

Wishaw and District Housing Association has a Common Buildings Insurance Policy that covers all of our rented and shared ownership properties.  Factored Owners can insure their property through this common policy which will cover the property and any common parts of the building against damage caused by fire, flood or storms.  Please note - it DOES NOT cover your home contents or personal belongings.

Although the annual charge will be based on the size and value of your property, the premiums are competitive and, for some owners, could work out cheaper than the usual insurance providers.

If you are interested in obtaining a quote to insure your property through the Association's common policy please complete the on-line Quote Request and submit it to the Association's office.

If you live in a flat and you choose to arrange your own buildings insurance with another insurance provider you may be asked to provide Wishaw and District Housing Association with a copy of your current policy documents.