Resident Participation - Consultation and Surveys
The Housing (Scotland) Act 2001 gives every resident of social landlords, such as Wishaw and District Housing Association, the right to be consulted on decisions made by the landlord affecting their tenancy or the service they receive. The Act also requires that landlords develop a Residents Participation Strategy to ensure that residents are given the opportunity to make comments on the services provided by them and also to influence policy development.
Wishaw and District Housing Association believes that every resident should have the opportunity to influence the service they receive from the Association, we therefore include sharing-owners and owner-occupiers in our Resident Participation & Consultation Strategy.
We value your views and appreciate your participation through the completion of our surveys. There are also a number of other ways you can participate with the Association and you can choose to get involved at a level that suits you :
- You may submit comments by completing our on-line comments form.
- Feed-back on our services by completing and returning any satisfaction surveys issued to you.
- Submit comments on new and reviewed policies put out for consultation.
- Volunteer to contribute to the development of new policies and procedures or to review existing documents in areas of interest to you.
- Joining a Working or Focus Group looking at particular issues.
- Set up a Residents' Group in your area. More information on this is available in the Association's Setting Up a Residents Group information leaflet.
|Subject Matter||Consultation Date||Consultation|
|Outcome Report||Next Revision Date|
|Anti-Social Behaviour Consultation May 2018||24/05/18||Open||May 2021|
|Rent Increase Consultation 2018/19
||22/12/17||Expired||Outcome Report||December 2018|
|Feedback on the Annual Report on Charter 2016-17
|Allocations Consultation July-Aug 2017||July-August 2017||Expired||Outcome Report||August 2020|
|Rent Increase Consultation 2017/18||22/12/16||Expired||Outcome Report||December 2017|
|Rent Increase Consultation 2016/17||07/12/15||Expired||Outcome Report||December 2016|
|Review of Resident Participation Survey||21/05/15||Expired||Outcome Report||June 2018|
|Rent Increase Consultation 2015/16||26/01/15||Expired||Outcome Report||January 2016|
|Tenants' Consultation on the Revision of The Technical Services Customer Satisfaction Survey||21/01/15||Expired||Outcome Report|
|Feedback on the ARC Report 2013/14||19/11/14||Expired||Outcome Report||November 2015|
|Revision of Gas Safety Procedures||13/11/14||Expired||Outcome Report||November 2017|
|Revision on Medical Adaptation Policy||13/11/14||Expired||Outcome Report||November 2017|
|Rent Consultation 2015/16||03/11/14||Expired||Outcome Report||November 2015|
|Tenant Satisfaction Survey March 2014||07/02/14||Expired||Outcome Report||March 2017|