Resident Involvement Team (formerly known as the Customer Scrutiny Panel)
As part of our commitment to the new Scottish Housing Charter, Wishaw and District Housing Association has successfully established a Resident Involvement Team (formerly known as the Customer Scrutiny Panel) and now have their first report available for viewing.
|April 2018 - Anti-Social Behaviour Communications|
|April 2017 - Kitchen Replacement|
|March 2016 - Letting Standards|
|April 2015 - Neighbourhood & Community Estate Management|
- Agree the Association's approach to self-assessment of its activities ;
- Identify and focus on customer priorities and needs ;
- Involve the customers in setting policies and standards ;
- Take customers' views into account before decisions are taken ;
- Demonstrate our accountability to customers.
- Act as a "critical friend"
- Act as a voice for customers
- Be customer-led and independent
- Focus on improving services.
All members of our Resident Involvement Team will receive an induction and training programme and access to independent advice and support.
If you are interested in being involved in our Resident Involvement Team, please complete the online form below or you can contact the office by telephone 01698-377200, by Text 07529-777345, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest.