Resident Involvement Team (formerly known as the Customer Scrutiny Panel)
As part of our commitment to the new Scottish Housing Charter, Wishaw and District Housing Association has successfully established a Resident Involvement Team (formerly known as the Customer Scrutiny Panel) and now have their first report available for viewing.
|Scrutiny Panel Report - March 2016 - Letting Standard|
|Scrutiny Panel Report - April 2015 - Neighbourhood & Community Estate Management|
- Agree the Association's approach to self-assessment of its activities ;
- Identify and focus on customer priorities and needs ;
- Involve the customers in setting policies and standards ;
- Take customers' views into account before decisions are taken ;
- Demonstrate our accountability to customers.
- Act as a "critical friend"
- Act as a voice for customers
- Be customer-led and independent
- Focus on improving services.
All members of our Resident Involvement Team will receive an induction and training programme and access to independent advice and support.
If you are interested in being involved in our Resident Involvement Team, please complete the online form below or you can contact the office by telephone 01698-377200 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest.