We believe that Trust tenants within Wishaw and District Housing should have high quality housing and services that meet their needs and expectations. Therefore, it's important to us that tenants get involved in helping to improve our homes and services, our performance and what happens across Trust, and Wishaw and District Housing.
Ways to get involved
We want you to be involved at a level you feel comfortable with, that's why there are a number of different options to choose from.
- Be elected onto the Trust Board
- Become a Trust member
- Join Wishaw's Local Area Committee
- Come to the Tenants' Conference and AGM
- Fill in surveys to tell us your opinions and priorities - we really value your feedback
- Complain if you are disappointed by anything we do
- Compliment us if you've had a good experience
- Read and contribute to our newsletters
- Have fun at local social activities
Our Tenant Participation Officer Katrina Hamilton can be contacted on 0131 444 4956, or KHamilton2@trustha.org.uk.