Wishaw and District Housing Association hope that you are happy with our service, but if you are not then we do want to hear why, because customer feedback is one of the best ways to improve our service...
You can tell us what is wrong any time by:
- calling into our office in person
- telephoning us on 01698-377200
- completing our on our website
- writing a letter
- asking for our Complaints Form which you can then complete and return to us.
- downloading the Complaints Form
Listening to our customers helps us to:
- put things right
- improve our services and
- learn from our mistakes
Further information is provided in The Scottish Housing Regulator's Complaints and Significant Performance Failures leaflet which gives information to help tenants to understand how they can raise their concerns about the services provided by their landlord. A copy of this leaflet is also available from our office