Applying for an Internal Transfer

If you are already a tenant of Wishaw and District Housing Association and your current home does not meet your housing needs you can apply to be added to the Association's internal transfer list and can be considered for any suitable property that becomes available, by completing a Common Housing Register (CHR) Application Form.

Tenants who do not have any element of housing need can still apply for a move but will be placed on Wishaw and District Housing Association's general waiting list on the common housing register.

You can obtain an application pack by;
Telephoning on 01698-377200
Calling in at the office

Further details on Internal Transfers can be found in the Internal Transfer Policy and Applying for an Internal Transfer Leaflet

Another option you may wish to consider is a Mutual Exchange.

NB the leaflet is awaiting updating.  The only change is that you must complete a CHR Application Form, in place of an Internal Transfer Form.